Search This Blog

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Officer Spotlight

Meet Joanne Kamper 
Guild Secretary

1)  Introduce yourself to us, (i.e., how long have you been quilting, do you have a day job, do you enjoy other hobbies)

I am Joanne Kamper, I have been married to my husband Tom for almost 43 years, I have 1 son Thomas, 1 daughter & Son In law Anne & Aaron. I worked for Garland ISD the last 19 years, I changed jobs 2yrs ago and moved to Data Clerk in an Elementary School, there is never a dull moment with the younger children and I love it.
I have been quilting for 18 years, I started quilting when Anne went off to college, back then I would only do Americana, then my box was opened and I cannot get back in.  I also enjoy needlepoint it is easier to carry than a quilt.


Roxie the Pekingese helping mom sort fabric


Joanne & Anne at Retreat

Joanne and Anne at the Beach

Joanne helping Anne on her wedding day 



No comments:

Post a Comment