Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2016

Fall Retreat Block Lottery 2016

One of my favorite retreat activities is the block lottery.  I hope it is one of yours as well and if you are joining us I hope you will participate in it.  This time I found this great tutorial for a delectable mountains quilt, and I love it!  you can find the tutorial here https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1ypjwZfiKwNM1ZVZFNPN01iM1k/edit if you want to check it out before retreat. I had a super fun time making these blocks, I know you will enjoy it as well, they come together so easy and will be a nice break from your retreat projects.  Of course, I will be providing the Moda Linen background fabric, please lets use only bright colors in this projects, and no novelty fabric. 

 ~Lee



No comments:

Post a Comment