Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June Meeting

I hope everyone is planning on coming to the June Meeting of the DMQG.  It's next Monday, June 14th at 7:00.  It will be held in our usual meeting place at City Craft.  We have a special treat in store for us.....Callie is going to share some of the great stuff she saw at Quilt Market in Minneapolis.  From what I hear, there are some amazing new fabric lines coming out in the next couple of months...Yeah!  I am quite excited to see and hear what she has to say.  See you there!   Bring a friend!!!!

I am just amazed at the great new friendships I have developed in the few short months we have been meeting.  I also hope you will all consider joining us at the next Saturday Sew on June 26th.  We have so much fun and it is where I have truly begun to develop the new friendships.  It makes me really happy to think that in November we have a full 4 day quilt retreat planned for the guild.  Talk about time to develop new friendships! (and maybe get a few UFO's done!)  Put it on your calendar and plan to join the fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment