Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

QuiltFab for iPhone

If you are anything like me, you've found yourself in the middle of a fabric store having realized that you have no idea how much fabric you need to start or complete a quilt.

QuiltFab for iPhone is a free app that allows you to specify your quilt's width and height, fabric width and shrinkage % and many other settings to compute how much fabric you need for your quilt, including borders, sashing and binding.

If you are a quilter with an iPhone, this app is a must-have!

Get QuiltFab on iTunes!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are enjoying QuiltFab! If you have any questions or suggestions, just drop me a line. And keep an eye out for a new quilting app that has some fun eye candy for doing "what if" scenarios.

    Mary Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda! Great tip, thanks so much for posting! I'm headed to the App store as I type this to get QuiltFab for my phone.

    ReplyDelete